Wednesday, May 20, 2009

UGLY WOMEN ARE ATTENTIVE!!??

So I’m hearing from the fella’s that ugly women do more to keep a man. I’m going to call these ugly women “precious” because ugly just seems so harsh. Anyway, they claim that precious women have more to lose so they go above and beyond the call of duty in the bedroom, kitchen and just being attentive to the needs of men on a whole. These precious women basically over compensate because they don’t feel their looks will keep a man. Looks period should not keep a person around, but okay I realize they do…but for how long?

I used to think that it didn’t matter how much a woman over compensates; a man will not stay with a woman that he doesn’t find attractive – inside and out, but for real...I have seen some fine a** men with some precious looking women and it does make you wonder, “wow, how did she get him?”

On the flip said, these brotha’s told me that pretty women are SPOILED and it’s always about “me, me, me”. They said that these women are less attentive and too self centered to cater to the needs of their man. I find that interesting because pretty women are spoiled because men have spoiled them, so fella’s you created that monster and it’s probably too late to tame it. You all get so goo-goo-ga-ga when you see a pretty women. Salivation just runs down your mouth and honestly, men don’t think very logically around pretty women.

They also said that pretty women are NOT good in bed and just want to lay there and look cute. Actually, this one surprised me because I would think a woman’s experience would determine her expertise in the bedroom – not her looks. My advice: ladies don’t be too cute to sweat and if you’re sharing your body with a man then you should be comfortable letting your inner kitten out.

UGLY(precious) vs. PRETTY…IS THERE SOME LEGITIMACY TO THIS?

No comments: