Tuesday, November 8, 2011

WISH WITH NO FEAR

To wish is to request upon the universe your grandest desires. What is it that you truly wish to manifest in your life? I was listening to one of my favorite songs by Bilal called "Sometimes," and I got chills when he said, "I wish so clearly sometimes...I wish with no fear". When I think about my fondest desires, they are perfectly scripted in color and HD. The wish is the map; the wish is landing strip; the wish is the holly grail that everyone is searching to find. All that we have dreamed of, we have seen in our minds because we have wished for it to exist.

Ever since we were children we wished so clearly! Everything imaginary was real and so was the joy experienced. A mud pie taste just as good as Ganny's sweet potato pie. When your wishes are clear, the experiences are sweet. The desire is what sets the wheels into motion. As you wish upon a star, the universe recognizes your request because you are the creator, writer, and director of this epic film.

Why Some wishes don't come true

You have to hold onto the vibrational frequency you planted when you created the wish or it will disappear. As Bilal so eloquently stated, "I wish with no fear." Wishing without fear is the key to manifesting your desires. If we wish to have a brand new car but spend most of our time focusing on how we can't afford it, then your new car will not appear. You see, the universe is responds to your solutions OR your problems. Which ever you choose to highlight - is what you will experience.

It hit me like a ton of bricks as I was listening to this man's sultry voice and I realized I have plagued some of my wishes with fear. Wishing without fear is showing love for all of the things that you dream about. All of the things that we love we should only offer positive feelings towards. We can unconsciously sabotage our dreams by doubting they will manifest. Oh, the irony! And even more ironic is the song speaks to how we sometimes wish clearly or we sometimes without fear and I know those are the moments when we sometimes experience heaven.

Heaven is to experience your sincerest wishes!

Eternal blessings,

Shelli Tinae Price
www.twitter.com/shellitinae

No comments: