Friday, April 15, 2011

30 DAYS OF POSITIVITY - WE'RE HALF WAY THERE

It's been 15 days since I started my journey to 30 days of positivity. I must admit, I've hit a few hurdles and bumps on the road to all-things positive. Whenever you are growing, a test of your mastery will always come along. Let's just say I've been tested on numerous occasions and I haven't always been successful the past 30 days in maintaining my inner peace.

The negative emotions of doubt, fear and anger make a cameo appearance sometimes but not for an extended period of time because I'm aware of their presence. There are the signs along the road I see on this beautiful scenic trip: "Awareness dead ahead." It's amazing how quickly you can subdue negativity with a positive thought. I may not feel it right away but shortly after coaching myself, I feel peace taking over.

So if you're having trouble keeping a positive outlook on your day-to-day circumstances, bring awareness to those thoughts and reverse the effects it has on your emotions by offering your psyche a positive reward. Yes, positive thoughts are rewarding because they are a part of your authentic self; the part of you that is striving to grow from your current state of being.

I'll see you in the big city. Drive safely!

Namaste

No comments: