Tuesday, April 19, 2011

THANKFUL TUESDAY'S: I'M THANKFUL FOR MY GRAND CIRCLE OF FRIENDS

Today I am thankful for my circle of friends.

We are a reflection of each other and I'm grateful for the opportunity to see myself in others. Like minds gravitate toward one another and I'm sure we're all apart of the same soul family and preordained this reunion. We can't get through this crazy thing called life all by our lonesome so having friends you can depend on is a true blessing. Each day I say to the Divine Creator, "Thank you for surrounding me with loving friends and a loving family." I'm happy to be of service to all of you and I'm grateful for all the wonderful things you have done for me.

Whether you have one friend or many, it's always good to have people who want nothing in return except your happiness. We are all here to enhance each other's lives so I'm making it a point to tell all my friends that I love them and I'm always here for them unconditionally. Let's not take our friendships for granted and extend love from our hearts to our grand circle of friends.

So dear friends, I love you!

Peace and blessings!

No comments: