Tuesday, April 5, 2011

THANKFUL TUESDAY'S - I LOVE SKYPE!

There is an abundance of things in our lives to be thankful for so I've dubbed Tuesday's as the day to acknowledge our blessings. Welcome to Thankful Tuesday's!

Allow me to suggest getting a grateful journal so you can keep up with the things you are thankful for - whether you track them daily, weekly, or monthly doesn't really matter. I like to do a quick note in my grateful journal daily that simply states what I'm thankful for and the reason's why. By the way, this is a great way to start your day. What better way to wake up than to give thanks? I promise you will never run out of things to be grateful for and even the smallest things are huge on the grateful scale.

So without further a due, today I am grateful for...SKYPE! I just got an account recently and it's been such a joy to use. I'm able to talk with my parents who are thousands of miles away. There is nothing better than looking at my mother's beautiful face in real time. Video chat where have you been all my life! This is a great way to keep in touch with long distance loved ones so if you don't have a Skype account - get one today!

So tell me, what are thankful for today?

6 comments:

C.Mahan said...

I found your blog through the #blogboost. This is a great topic today! I love Skype, too, although I do not use it much. Today I am thankful for my health. I have been down on myself quite a bit lately because of my weight. I am losing now, but I still feel like I am never going to get it off. So, despite my weight, I am thankful for my health. I am blessed to be healthy.

Unknown said...

I am thankful that once again, I have another day above ground, which makes it a good day. I have another chance to get it right.

I love the idea of the gratitude journal. It's a great way to end the day and a wonderful way to start it, meditating and giving energy to the good.

Loving the posts!

Jozie

Unknown said...

Hey Ella Bleu! Love your name! Love your bright shiny site too. Yes indeed!! Skype is awesome.. I love to use it too. Finding the gratitude in little things :D . YES!!
I am grateful today to have watched the doggies in the park being so joyful and happy, the really uplift me just watching them play.
( I also found you on #blogboost, what fun!)
Peace and light
Elissa Joy
www.wholisticmama.com

Unknown said...

Love the thought of Thankful Tuesdays! At the beginning of the year, I decided to keep a gratitude journal and post to it nightly. This is easier for me because I note everything that has happened during the day. I loaded Skype months ago, but never really started using it - now I may have to figure it out! :)

Kifayat said...

Hi, I also love using Skype to connect with my sister & family who live in California - I live in the UK. It is good to be thankful - once we count our blessings, we'll be amazed at what we should be thankful for.

Shelli Tinae said...

I would like to echo all of the things you all are thankful for and thank you for allowing me the moment to read your posts and feel the gratitude.

@Chrystal Mahan I am especially grateful for my health, too. I'm in a fitness competition and really trying to lose some pounds but first and foremost I tell my body, "you are healthy and I love you." Visualizing the desired outcome is key. Already imagine you are the weight you want to be.

Rock on Skype because we get to share special moments with those we love. It beats a phone call anyday!