Thursday, April 7, 2011

EXCHANGING ENERGY WITH THE EARTH

Today I touched the earth. I kicked off my shoes and let my feet seep into the grass. It was such a long winter but as soon as I connected with the earth beneath my feet, I knew spring had made a grand entrance.

I let my face bask in the sunlight so I really felt engulfed by nature from my head to my toes. There was an exchange of energy taking place between the earth and I; we were giving to one another as there was nothing to take away. Everything is energy. Some gadgets take away the energy you have stored within like cell phones, microwaves, computers, etc. Most of us use these energy zappers on a regular basis so it's important to exchange a free flow of energy with the earth as often as you can to replenish the energy lost from artificial intelligence.

Being an L.A. native, I was used to being close to water but now that I'm in the South I truly miss living near a body of water. You have to get very creative here but there are lakes, mountains and beautiful parks I utilize as substitutes.

I'm not a doctor but my prescription for you today is to get outdoors! Take deep breaths of the invisible life force that surrounds you and fuels your body. Then respectfully extend your body into the earth (grass, sand, dirt, etc) and feel safely connected to all that lives.

No comments: