Wednesday, April 20, 2011

RARE POEM RELEASED! "LIVING FOREVER"

This is my first and may be the only poem that I post until they are all published in a forth coming book. I hope you enjoy it and tell me what you think.

Namaste


You ask me if we're going
to be together, in love forever.
I say we're living forever.
first 2 minutes ago,
then now, then 2 minutes from now
a complete circle of existence
we are constantly in forever.
the past you treasure
and the future is yet to measure
but you know it exists...
so if I leave you, don't be sad
you see,
2 minutes ago we were together in forever
but now I don't feel balanced.
am I trippin'?
somethin' is missin'
but in the future I have to follow the words in heart,
through my soul and out my body,
past my lips, I say,
we made beautiful circles of forever together
that will live infinitly
but it's time for me to move on.
even as I sadly walk out this door,
I'm excited to find out if there's more.
I'm ready for love in the constant now.
forget the past,
fuck the future.
love in the now flies without wings,
teleports with simple thought,
lives and dies without fears.
creates an energy field on you and I can feel.
so don't ask me if I love you forever, instead,
ask if I love you now.


Shelli Tinae Price
www.themindofshellitinae.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/shellitinae